The Geeta, Seva and Leadership program is aimed at children in 9th - 12 grade. The program for High School students is comprised of 4 components:
Geeta class will cover an understanding of the teachings of the Geeta and discussions on how to practice the learnings.
- Seva projects that are conceived, planned and executed by the students (projects will be worked on during class time).
- Bala Vihar Leadership opportunities through teaching the younger classes. 9th - 10th graders will have 2- 3 opportunities doing the Bala Vihar year and these will occur during class time. 11th - 12th graders will have to choose if they would like to be a TA for the year OR attend Geeta class.
- Gatherings with Shubani ji to discuss and reflect on the concepts from class, seva projects and classroom teaching.
- For 9th - 10th graders, Geeta class is mandatory and teaching days, seva and gatherings are optional and based on interest and availability.
- For 11th - 12th graders, a choice must be made between Geeta class and being a TA since regular Bala Vihar classes run from 11:30 - 12:30. If the student chooses to be a TA please DO NOT register for this class and register for “TA Program for 11th and 12 graders" instead.
1. The regular annual contribution is $1150 for up to 4 children per family collected at the time of registration. $800 of this contribution is tax deductible to the extent permitted under law. Appropriate sibling adjustment is applied at the time of checkout.
2. For siblings to be included in your family donation, make sure you register all children in the same cart.
3. Use "Add More" button in cart to add classes for each child.