Symbolism In Hinduism
Manhattan Bala Vihar
Date: Sep 10, 2022 - Jun 10, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:45 PM EST
Weekday: Saturday$1,150.00 per family
The goal of teaching Symbolism in Hinduism is to:
- Explain the ideal that idols represent
- Explain symbolism of the Hindu deities: Ganesha, Shiva, Lord Vishnu, Goddesses, Sri Krsna, and Sri Rama
- Explain the significance of traditional religious festivals attributed to the above deities and celebrate them
1. The regular annual contribution is $1150 for up to 4 children per family collected at the time of registration. $800 of this contribution is tax deductible to the extent permitted under law. Appropriate sibling adjustment is applied at the time of checkout.
2. For siblings to be included in your family donation, make sure you register all children in the same cart.
3. Use "Add More" button in cart to add classes for each child.
This program is for children who have attended My Twenty-Four Teachers in 2021-22.